Motor Trade Risk & Combined Cover

Exclusive FBHVC Motor Trade Risk & Combined Cover

Affordable Motor Trade Risk and Combined cover for FBHVC members

Whether you’re into restoration, repairs, valeting, vehicle collection, vehicle delivery or even small-scale trading and whether you work part-time from home or have separate premises, so long as you are driving other people’s classics for any commercial reason, Motor Trade Road Risk cover is a must.
As well as the essential third party level cover needed to drive any vehicle on your premises or in your custody on the road, comprehensive motor trade road risk cover will add in accidental damage, fire and theft cover, as well as demonstration use (for test drives, for example).
Once your road risk is covered and if you operate from commercial business premises, you may wish to look at scaling cover up to a COMBINED Motor Trade policy. Typically covering your road risks, your building and your stock, additional cover can include products liability (including all safety-critical parts in the UK and the US/Canada), defective workmanship, sales indemnity and employers’ liability, all available to FBHVC members at highly competitive rates.

To discuss your best policy options or get a free quote, call the Peter James Insurance commercial team, operating as Stewart Miller Insurance, on 0121 422 2282 or email

Join our newsletter

Keep up to date with our latest news!

Legislation, Fuel & more
Heritage & Culture
Museums & Archives
Trade & Skills
Contact Us

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.