Federation Skills Trust Research
Federation Skills Trust Research - public opinion poll.
The work was undertaken on behalf of the Federation Skills Trust, a charity concerned with skills training in the heritage engineering sector. The results look at the following questions:
- what proportion of the British public has any interest in heritage transport?
- what demographic information can we learn about them including their age and other profiles?
- who reads about such things either in magazines or on the internet?
- which sectors interest them - heritage rail, vehicles, marine or aviation?
- when did they last visit a mobile heritage attraction such as a transport museum?
The answer to the above can be deemed from the downloadable results document located below.